Volunteering offers vital help to people and community. Such activities can help you to find friends, connect with the community, learn new skills, and even advance your career. As a volunteer, you may involve a long-term commitment or take a huge amount of time out of your busy day. Participating in volunteer activities can improve your health and happiness.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Volunteering connects you to others
Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your social skills.
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
For those who want to immigrate to Australia, we encourage you to join in volunteer work, which would help you to gain new skills and experience, stay active and engage with the community.
How to find volunteer opportunities?
- Local council (including their webpage and social media platforms)
- Social media
- Community centres and noticeboards
- Researching specific causes on the internet
- Contacting charities
- Searching for volunteering + your location on the internet
- Talking to friends and family in your community
- Volunteer website:
- www. volunteer.com.au
Jenard’s Volunteer Program:
We work with a range of partner organisations and introduce volunteer opportunities for our clients. If you require any further information, feel free to contact our team.